Hello to the Blogosphere!

My name is Lou, as I'm sure you'd already gathered from this aptly named blog.

So let me tell you a little about me. I'm a 22 year Geordie lass from Newcastle, who just moved back up north from the big smoke. I'm a lover of coffee, wine and having a good time. 

So, why am I here?

I am part of the graduating Class of 2020, which you'd think would be an exciting time in my life. However, I have graduated with a degree in Musical Theatre, into a time and place where theatres and everything to do with performing is currently locked down.

So how can I keep myself creative and busy between my part time jobs?
 I've been running a Youtube channel for a few years now with my sister, which I thoroughly enjoy, but maybe I need a personal project to work on. Well, what about blogging? I love to write and to ramble, so why not put it on the internet?

So here I am, verbally vomiting onto my laptop (a lovely image for your first impression of me). But stick around and we might both be pleasantly surprised with what we find here.

Speak soon

Lou x